Jumaat, Disember 12, 2008

1st writting

First writting in my blog... Today is Saturday. My boss is not here. This week, have two off-day. I and my colleague; Ms Tam have not much work to do. Just an ordinary and routine work as QC supervisor and QC executive here. At about 12:00pm, we already thinking f our menu for lunch. haha.. No choice, I ask Tam to have lunch at Bali Restaurant nearby because I feel to eat Tom Yam. Arrived there, coincidentally, 3 of our staff; Ain, Mat Rock and Kak Ita already there, waiting for their food. We just join them. Fortunately,the same menu as i feel like to eat. So, just add two more plate nasi putih for us...hehe.The menus are nasi putih, tomyam campur, ommelet and sayur kailan ikan masin. Mat Rock just eat half plate of the nasi because wanna give the space for his mum cook. That guy memang anak mak. Hahaha. After having lunch, I solat Zuhur and Tam as usual, playing game. Then, continue my routine work. Go to the waste water treatment plant at the back to collect the result of pH, DO, and SV value for today. My waste water treatment worker; Emil Hendra Homsir an Indonesian man, have one more day to work here. He is a good worker for me, because can handle his job very good.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan